UPDATE 26 JANUARY 2021
The practice remains open Monday to Friday and the easiest way to contact us is via the on-line eConsult form here which you can use any time.
Our current priority is to support patients who are seriously unwell and need urgent medical attention. Non-urgent matters may take a little longer for us to deal with.
The COVID-19 vaccine programme is well under way. The practice is already linked to a local vaccine hub at Richford Gate who have access to both the Pfizer and Astra Zeneca vaccines. The government’s priority list sets out which people will get it first. The practice will get in touch with you directly when it is your turn to be vaccinated. Please don’t contact us as this is not a service that you are able to book in advance.
Updates from the Richford Gate vaccine hub are posted on this web page: www.hfpmedical.com/covid-vaccine
- Curated information to help you understand and deal with coronavirus
- Hello my name is coronavirus_kids info sheet.pdf
- COVID medical certificate.pdf
- Hospital Discharge Patient Leaflet_Editable_V3.pdf
- Educating kids online - links.pdf
- LBHF Council Social Care Keep In Touch Team.pdf
- Parents - managing kids at home with COVID-19.pdf
- covid info - other languages.pdf