URGENT MESSAGE FOR ALL PATIENTS:
The practice is providing most of its GP appointments by telephone. You will only be called into the practice if a doctor needs to see you or we need to perform a blood test, or ECG. This is to protect patients and staff from transmission of COVID-19 at the surgery. We also now have capability for video consultations as well.
You must follow the current UK Government advice: stay at home, protect the NHS, save lives https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Please call the surgery on 020 7385 7777 if you need to speak to a GP. You can order repeat prescriptions on-line. And the practice website has lots of staying well information as well.
- Curated information to help you understand and deal with coronavirus
- Hello my name is coronavirus_kids info sheet.pdf >
- ViralKindness.pdf >
- COVID medical certificate.pdf >
- Hospital Discharge Patient Leaflet_Editable_V3.pdf >
- Educating kids online - links.pdf >
- LBHF Council Social Care Keep In Touch Team.pdf >
- Parents - managing kids at home with COVID-19.pdf >